Kigon Resources Nigeria Limited is into importing ,exporting materials, textiles, electronics and general merchants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer (Graduate Trainee)
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Budget management experience.
- Time management
- Risk taken.
N120,000 – N130,000 / month.
Deadline: 30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.