Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is in the Fashion Industry. As a luxury fashion retail brand, they have passion for integrity, craftsmanship, artistry and providing their consumers with the ultimate, quality experience.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager – Content Creator
Locations: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client urgently requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Social Media Manager – Content Creator.
- Social Media/ Content Creating goes beyond posting images and videos on social media platforms, we are looking for candidates who are passionate and have eyes for details to oversee the company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms.
- Especially engaging content that would explicitly drive sales and increase consumer interest in the brand.
- Create engaging content for the brand audience.
- Creating content that meets business objectives, like raising awareness, engaging audiences, and driving conversions.
- Knowledge on know how to use social media outlets to increase brand awareness.
- Work closely with the team to deliver content that brings to life the brand, its values and key campaigns
- Should have basic skills in analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvement.
- Researching social media trends/ up to date with the entertainment industry and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
- Open to learning and the ability to work with the team for the company’s growth.
- Basic knowledge of how to use video/ picture creation and editing tools e.g Canva etc.
- Videography and film editing, including motion graphics
- Be masterful in creating and converting leads.
- Well versed with social media trends and analytics.
- Must be competent in handling social media and digital marketing platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google my business e.t.c
- Extensive knowledge of leading social media trends and techniques and an interest in creative innovation across key. channels including Instagram, TikTok and YouTube .
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community engagement.
- Must lead generation and conversions across social media platforms.
- Must be well versed with SEO Marketing, hashtags, and other lead-generating tools.
- Applicants must be competent in providing quality customer service to customers across social media platforms.
- Must be competent in content creation and development as well as in the use of graphic design applications such as Canva, Corel Draw, etc.
- Be creative and ingenious in formulating all types of content to reach out to all types of customers.
- Ability to formulate compelling products that will appeal to customers and reach out to the target audience.
- Competent in formulating digital marketing strategies.
- Masterful in the use of English and be exceptionally convincing.
Deadline: 30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply