Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited – Our susbidiary, a reputable indigenous Cosmetics company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor (Cosmetics / Soap)
Location: Mowe / Ibafo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring product quality standard
- Attaining machine capacity utilization, that is the overall equipment effectiveness
- Developing continuous improvement actions
- Analysing daily operations reports and record keeping
- Training the production team
- Maintaining Environmental Health and Safety standards and ensure zero accidents
- Daily implementation of production plan and oracle system completion
- To organize and manage production requirement.
- To ensure the products meets the quality specifications as required by the management.
- To achieve daily scheduled output, to cater for daily sales requirement and eliminate out of stock
- To reduce costs, improve efficiency and cut wastes
- To ensure best quality with no wastes or reworks
- To ensure machines run at their capacities and achieve their hour production output
- Evaluate subordinate’s performance.
- To ensure the working area is clean safe and free from accidents.
- Staff engagement activities in the respective shift.
- Review performance of the staff within your shift.
- Controlling the production quality by assuring that the proper procedures are followed by the production workers on the production process.
- A minimum of HND / B. Sc. in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or other related discipline
- At least 4 years relevant work experience.
- Proven industry experience in Cosmetics, Detergent, Antiseptic and Bar Soap Manufacturing Industry
- Good training skills
- Leaderships skills
- Excellent knowledge of cGMP.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to details
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence.
- The fellow resides around Mowe/Ibafo, Berger axis
- Well rounded individual able to demonstrate qualities above and able to motivate and extract the best from subordinates and colleagues.
Deadline: 31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.