First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Accounts Monitoring / Reconciliation
Job Identification: 755
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Achieve daily reconciliation on assigned accounts and investigate open items
- Ensuring E-Product accounts comply with all bank policy standards
- All products accounts are set up for reconciliation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle the investigation of outstanding items on accounts post Settlement period
- Treat and process outstanding open items issues with all staff to ensure compliance
- Co-ordinates monthly proofs of accounts.
- Maintain sound accounting on all transactions and ensure they are compliant with international standards
- Maintain a close working relationship with all departments and colleagues
- Submission of EPS monthly proof of accounts to E business control team.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 6 years banking experience and operational knowledge of electronic payment card system.
- Familiar with the major payment systems and platforms
- Data analysis skills
Deadline: 18th January, 2023; 09:34
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply