Monaco Solicitors is a London-based employment law firm with a national presence and an enviable client base producing thousands of new enquiries per month. We use cutting-edge technology and were the 2021 winners of the English Law Society award for Excellence in Technology and Innovation for our Virtual Lawyer automated legal letter-writing tool.
We are passionate about access to justice and only act for individuals. We specialise in dispute resolution and obtaining the best settlements for our clients.
Due to the demand for our services and a desire to grow our firm to help provide first-class services across the employment law spectrum, we would like to expand our sales operations into Nigeria. Hence, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – Legal Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Salesperson at Monaco Solicitors, you can expect to carry out the following tasks on a day to day basis:
- Calling clients identified by the legal team as potentially suitable for a paid consultation or one of our other services.
- Calling any clients who have expressed interest in one of our paid services.
- Onboarding clients (which includes invoicing clients, ensuring our terms of business have been signed, obtaining ID documentation from the client etc.)
- Scheduling consultations.
- Using our case management/sales system to keep track of leads.
- Other tasks as needed (e.g., marketing, social media).
We offer a variety of services at Monaco Solicitors to potential clients, for example:
- No win no fee at various percentages (determined by a lawyer) depending on the complexity and prospects of the case.
- Fixed fee legal advice sessions.
- Fixed fee assistance (letter drafting, employment tribunal submissions or other employment tribunal related tasks).
Person Specification (Knowledge, Skill, and Experience)
We are looking for sales executives who love to work towards targets while also helping our clients in times of need. You will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Have at least 2 years of sales experience, preferably in the service sector
- Have a passion for helping people
- Be used to working towards targets and KPIs
- Enjoy a fast paced environment, ideally with some startup experience
- Be commercially minded
- Be from a professional services background (advantageous but not essential)
- Understand and be able to meet the challenges of working remotely
- Be well organised and able to manage your time on a day-to-day basis to meet agreed targets and deadlines
- Be a determined self-starter and highly motivated to excel as a sales professional in a dispersed team
- Be a strong team player, and able/willing to collaborate with other team members who will also be working remotely
- Have excellent English language spoken and written communication skills
Pay package is very attractive and negotiable.
Deadline: 24th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This is a Remote Job. Successful candidates can work anywhere in Nigeria remotely.
- Only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted.