Monaco Solicitors is a London-based employment law firm with a national presence and an enviable client base producing thousands of new enquiries per month. We use cutting-edge technology and were the 2021 winners of the English Law Society award for Excellence in Technology and Innovation for our Virtual Lawyer automated legal letter-writing tool. We are passionate about access to justice and only act for individuals. We specialise in dispute resolution and obtaining the best settlements for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Legal Services
Employment Type: Full-time
- Due to the demand for our services and a desire to grow our firm to help provide first-class services across the employment law spectrum, we would like to expand our sales operations into Nigeria.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating the activities of a sales team who will all work remotely.
- Ensuring that the sales team members have the technological facilities and work spaces they need to perform their roles successfully.
- Providing training for the sales team.
- Creating a virtual working environment for the sales team which will enhance productivity and retention rates.
- Personally undertaking hands-on sales duties on a regular basis
- All other duties assigned
Knowledge, Skill, Experience:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree qualification
- 5+ years of sales experience with at least 1 year management experience, preferably in the service sector.
- A good understanding of remote working and how to deal with the challenges
- The ability to manage a dispersed team whose members also work remotely
- Demonstrable skills as a team player as well as a team leader
- Excellent English language spoken and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of being self-employed
- Preferably a background in professional services and/or start-ups
- Knowledge of Sales CRMs such as Pipedrive is advantageous.
- Experience with B2C sales
- Sales data analysis and sales forecasting
- Contribute to sales strategy development and ensuring its implementation
- Defining team member KPI and managing team performance.
Deadline: 24th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This job is Remote: successful candidate can work from anywhere in Nigeria.
- All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Only candidates who meet selection criteria will be contacted.