Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cards, Ebanking & Allied Systems Control Officer
Job Identification: 242
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- To ensure customer’s cards are produced and delivered within the agreed SLA ·
- To ensure that customer cards requests are processed, produced and delivered to the requesting branches in a timely manner ·
- To provide efficient support services to internal and external customers which include Branches, product units, contact center and customers
- To ensure an error free transaction processing
- Ensure cards are received from perso bureau within the agreed SLA
- Check correctness & quality of cards received against the list of cards sent for personalization
- Prepare memo/schedule, cross check, batch and package CARDS for onward delivery to the branch
- Dispatch Lagos cards to the mail room & upcountry via DHL (Wednesday & Friday) within cutoff time for onward delivery to the branches same day
- Electronic card dispatch on the card module
- Filing of documents; delivery note from perso bureau, dispatch memo
- To ensure that cards sent for personalization are received from the perso bureau in a timely manner
- To ensure that cards are properly cross checked, batched, registered and dispatched to requesting branches within the agreed SLA.
- Dispatch CARDs electronically via the card module
Deadline: 7th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online