Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Contact Center Operations
Job Identification: 239
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- To ensure effectiveness of the AI Platform (Rafiki) through training and retraining of the bot, reduce incidence of handover to agents and make it competitive against top conversational bots around the globe.
- To effectively manage customer interactions on the Bank’s social media platforms in line with global standards.
- Ensure all social media and Chat- Bot (Rafiki) interactions are handled within set SLAs.
- Work with technology (Software Centre) to come up with strategies to improve efficiency and productivity of the bot (Rafiki).
- Develop daily, weekly, and monthly Digital Channel reports and advise the RCC leadership on emerging trends for decision making.
- Analysing data and information to provide advice on the necessary improvements that should be implemented on the AI (Rafiki).
- Manage the Voice of Customer Surveys and Feedback that emanate through the Digital Channels.
- Manage the productivity and service delivery of all Digital Channel consultants. Monitoring the bank’s brand on social media using brand listening tools.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the bank and ensure a positive NPS score within target.
- Ensure information in the chatbot is up to date for all Anglophone affiliates.
- Monitor Handover portal and ensure reports are accurate.
- Monitor all performance related dashboards for chatbot and ensure they are up to date and accurate
- Monitor Rafiki precision rate performance, identify derailments with Rafiki and Agents and ensure appropriate retraining and model adjustment to meet set Rafiki KPIs/targets.
- Oversee day-to-day management of digital campaigns and ensure brand consistency. Work with the Marketing team to improve Social Media channels.
- Analysing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coach and develop agents on the management of the Bank’s digital channels.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of second class lower in First Degree (MBA, MSC, MA, ML and/or Professional Qualifications is an added advantage)
- At least 6 years Contact Centre experience out of which at least 3 years must be in management of digital channels. Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Leadership / influencing, organization and coordination skills.
- Coaching and people management. Knowledge
- High level working knowledge of Contact Centre systems, operations, procedure, and policies.
- Understanding of Banking services/products is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Social Media management tools like Meltwater, Hootsuite etc.
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way. Personalities and attributes
- Customer centricity
- High quality orientation
Deadline: 3rd April, 2023 at 07:00 PM
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online