Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a leading financial market infrastructure provider in Africa, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Auditor
Employment Type: Full Time
- We seek an individual who will be responsible for ensuring Internal Audit team adopts industry best practices in Information Technology Audit duties across NGX Group Plc. and its Subsidiaries Operations. Information Technology Auditor will report to Group Chief Internal Audit Officer.
- Review periodic evaluations of Financial and Operating systems of Internal Controls, procedures and policies in line with prevailing circumstances/realities;
- Review policies and procedures for comprehensiveness and recommend update to reflect current realities;
- Review Internal Control systems in line with business peculiarities and changes;
- Carry out periodic evaluations of Accounting Software that supports preparation of Accounts and Financial Statements;
- Review of Technology Governance and Operations
- Review and identify risks introduced during vendor selection, pre-implementation, and go-live due to system adaptation for NGX’s Users and processes;
- Ensure investment in IT solution is optimised and licenced modules of the solution are currently in use;
- Review business processes that support use of Applications to ensure such processes do not undermine controls;
- Review and ensure access control strategy aligns with corporate identity policy and IT Architecture of NGX;
- Review and ensure a unique identity is used to initiate transactions and user is currently authorised to perform such action(s);
- Violation monitoring and ensuring Access Violations are identified;
- Audit of Technology departments or functions against requirements of applicable standards;
- Ensure accuracy of revenue captured in all transactions in HoldCo and its Subsidiaries;
- Ensure income streams are protected from leakages due to wrong configurations or manual processes for collections;
- Conduct investigations as may be directed by Management or the Board.
Person Specification & Required Qualification(s)
- B.Sc. / HND Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a similar field;
- A professional certification, CISA, ICAN, is an advantage;
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience, with at least 2 years of experience in the mid-senior management Audit role;
- Experience in the Financial Services or Capital Market industry will be an added advantage;
- Must have knowledge of all Audit and Regulatory requirements;
- Thorough knowledge of Internal Control principles and practices;
- Ability to build strong partnerships with business and staff members as well as communicate to a wide variety of audiences in clear, understandable language.
- In-depth knowledge of various standards and frameworks, which include ISACA framework, COBIT, COSO, SOX, ICFR, BASEL 1 & II.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “NGX HOLDCO Recruitment – Information Technology Auditor” as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply