National Population Commission (NPC) training timetable has been released for those who applied for the National Population Commission recruitment as Enumerators and supervisors.
New NPC training Schedule
The following is the training schedule for Enumerators and supervisors:
- The First Phase of Supervisors and Enumerators Training (on House Numbering and House Listing) is from March 31 to April 6, 2023
- No training from April 7 to April 25, 2023
- The second Phase of Supervisors and Enumerators Training on Enumeration of Persons continue from April 26 to April 30, 2023.
- Census Eve Night is May 1st, 2023
- May 2 to May 7 is the population and housing Census Proper.
- May 8 to May 12 is Mop-Up Enumeration (in case of extra-large Enumeration Areas.
a. Before the training, all approved applicants will be contacted via text and email with details messages of their training schedule as seen above.
b. There will be another documentation on the first week of training. ( There will be no payment for people that will miss it )
c. Make sure you know the venue for the training in your State and local government. And don’t forget to go to the training venue with your Android phones and power bank
d. Pregnant women and nursing mothers will not be allowed to participate in the training exercise.
e. You will be required while at the training center to pay attention to what is being taught as your success depends on it.
f. Do not absent yourself from training because attendance will matter a lot. your name will be easily removed if you fail to attend training.
g. Training allowances are paid to the account you submitted.
Leave a Reply