Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time (Onsite)
- To assist the Team Lead, Internal Control in promoting continuity of the Group operations by developing and implementing business control policies and operational guidelines that help to minimize exposure to potential risks and impact on business performance.
- Implements the Internal Control programs to ascertain and report on degree of compliance with company-approved policies and operating procedures, laws, regulations, and code of good business practices.
- Assists in the implementation of internal control policies and procedures to ensure compliance and promote operational efficiency & transparency.
- Conducts Internal Control evaluation and risk assessments to identify loopholes and areas requiring management intervention to prevent frauds, embezzlements, misappropriations, misuse, and wastage.
- Conducts audit tests and investigations as designed by the Audit Team Lead.
- Prepares draft audit reports for review by the Team Leads.
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper in B.Sc in Accounting or any Finance related course.
- MBA or master’s degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum of Four (4) years relevant experience working in the internal audit function of a similar organization.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g., Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Deadline: 14th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online