Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is a world-class Healthcare facility providing an integrated healthcare delivery platform in emerging markets. They are currently investing in Africa and Asia through a buy & build strategy of healthcare assets. The platform will consist of hospitals, clinics, and diagnostics centers across the African and Asian Continents. They plan to deliver impact through improved access, quality, and affordability of healthcare and by focusing on the investment in human capital development in the communities they serve.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nuclear Medicine Physician
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Diagnose and treat diseases using radioactive materials.
- May monitor radionuclide preparation, administration, and disposition.
- Providing consultation services to other physicians, nurses, technicians and other medical professionals regarding diagnosis and treatment plans
- Administering radioactive materials using techniques such as inhalation, injection, ingestion, or application to the skin
- Performing diagnostic imaging studies with radionuclides and other imaging modalities including computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), positron emission tomography (PET), single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT), ultrasound, and others
- Monitoring patients throughout the duration of their treatment to ensure safety
- Preparing patients for tests by explaining procedures and side effects to expect
- Diagnosing conditions based on test results and recommending treatment options
- Prescribing and administering medications or performing other treatments to help relieve symptoms or improve quality of life for patients with cancer or other diseases or conditions that have responded poorly to standard treatments
- Conducting research on improving treatment methods and technologies for nuclear medicine procedures
- Ordering and performing diagnostic imaging studies using radioactive materials, such as X-rays, CT scans, MRIs, ultrasound, PET scans, and SPECT scans
- Relevant academic qualifications and degrees
- 5 years and above relevant work experience
- Great communication skills and people skills
- Strong level of empathy
- Ability to use relevant equipment and computers
- Should be reasonably fit.
Deadline: 30th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.