PalmPay is a Pan-African Fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, and Kenya and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- The primary activities of the role will entail deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs, and participating in all aspects of deploying, documenting, monitoring, and maintaining the infrastructure critical to the success of the organization.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Develop scripts to automate visualization.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field
- 5 – 7 years of working experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Experience developing engineering applications for a large corporation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online