Ciuci (pronounced see-u-see) Consulting, established in 2007, is a global operations management firm specializing in the optimization of business operations through innovative strategies and consumer intelligence with a focus on socio-economic impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for coordinating, planning, and directing services that support the efficient running of the organization, such as recordkeeping, office operations, data management, facility management, and logistics management.
- Plan and coordinate administrative and operations procedures and systems as well as devise ways to streamline processes.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines for management.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Ensure that office files and documents are properly filed and stored.
- Oversee facility services, maintenance activities, and tradespersons.
- Organize and supervise other office activities such as recycling, renovations, event planning, etc.
- Ensure employees adhere to operations processes.
- Management of the company CRM platform and email setup for staff and clients.
- Organize logistics of all staff by scheduling transportation and ensuring arrangements for services as necessary.
- Provide operations support for client projects.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
Broad Performance Indicators:
- Efficient functioning of all offices and branches.
- Availability of office supplies when needed.
- Proper maintenance of the facilities and functioning of office equipment in all locations.
- Effective data management, including safeguarding all data.
- Effective logistics management.
- Timeliness in carrying out duties and communicating relevant information to respective stakeholders.
- Efficient and timely business support.
- Ability to be proactive.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant fields with 3 years work experience.
Deadline: 10th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online