Platos Health is a technology startup on a mission to prevent diseases and advance equality of opportunities in healthcare. Today, hospitals & clinicians use the Platos care platform to monitor patients’ holistic health while facilitating data-driven, personalised & proactive care from anywhere. Tomorrow, we might use advanced analytics to drive preventive care for the general population. The future is open.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Director
Employment Type: Full time
Industry: Health Care
- The Director of Sales will be responsible for leading the commercial team in Nigeria responsible for revenue and customer growth.
- The Director of Sales will develop and implement sales strategies that target key industry players including patients, healthcare providers, HMOs, and organizations.
- In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to refine our propositions to customers.
- The Director of Sales will be responsible for hiring and leading our sales, marketing, and customer success personnel.
- Own and manage customer and revenue objectives and KPIs
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to achieve our customer and revenue targets
- Lead sales, marketing, and customer success to implement the strategy
- Hire, lead, and manage the sales team and processes, including setting performance goals, providing training and development, and evaluating performance
- Track and report customer and revenue performance, analyse trends and iterate or pivot strategy and plans where needed
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the industry
- Represent Platos Health at industry events and conferences
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
- 7+ years experience in sales in the healthcare industry
- Proven track record in sales and leading teams
- Background in any of biomedical science, medicine and technology are a plus
- Strong skills in other commercial functions such as marketing and customer success
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be hands-on when needed. E.g. Show the team how to close a complex deal.
- Gross Annual salary: N15,000,000
- Performance-based compensation
- Stock Options plans
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and optical)
- Work device and remote work support as needed
- Professional development fund
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online