Tongston is the leading multi-award-winning group with presence in Abuja, London, Singapore & New York that transforms people, organizations & governments into valuable, profitable & influential entities through entrepreneurial education, enterprise, finance and media. We do this through our 5 integrated businesses: Tongston Holdings | Tongston College | Tongston Institute | Tongston Ventures | Tongston Media. We have worked with hundreds of clients, and partner with leading organizations globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: T-Media NYSC Corps Member
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Branding (brand strategy, designing brand collateral etc.).
- Building and managing relationships with media professionals and other key stakeholders.
- Managing memberships, endorsements & accreditations.
- Writing, drafting, editing, disseminating written works and communication materials.
- Copy-editing, proofreading, editing, typesetting and illustration of works to be published.
- Events management.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Mass Communication, English, PR / Marketing or related disciplines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and related digital PR/marketing tools.
- Recommendation Letter
- Certificate of Completion
- Monthly Stipends
- Possibility for a Full-time job after NYSC service with satisfactory performance
- Free Training through Tongston ACADEMY
- Work buddy to support your learning
Deadline: 30th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and Request a Registration and Application form using “T-Media NYSC Corps Member” as the subject of the email.