Tongston is the leading multi-award-winning group with presence in Abuja, London, Singapore & New York that transforms people, organizations & governments into valuable, profitable & influential entities through entrepreneurial education, enterprise, finance and media. We do this through our 5 integrated businesses: Tongston Holdings | Tongston College | Tongston Institute | Tongston Ventures | Tongston Media. We have worked with hundreds of clients, and partner with leading organizations globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin NYSC Corps Member
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Entrepreneurial Hub Business Development and Member Management.
- Facilities Management.
- Greet visitors and manage front-of-house tasks.
- Support the update and implementation of operational policies.
- Travel and Logistics management.
- Correspondence and Documentation.
- Asset Vendor and Procurement Management.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a University Degree in English, Business Administration, Marketing and Sales, Accounting, Business Management or a related field of study.
- 6-12 months’ experience (full-time, part-time or volunteer) in administration, business development, and communication role.
- Recommendation Letter
- Certificate of Completion
- Monthly Stipends
- Possibility for a Full-time job after NYSC service with satisfactory performance
- Free Training through Tongston ACADEMY
- Work buddy to support your learning
Deadline: 31st October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and Request a Registration and Application form using “Admin NYSC Corps Member” as the subject of the email.