The 3 Million Technical Talent (MTT) program, a critical part of the Renewed Hope agenda, is aimed at building Nigeria’s technical talent backbone to power our digital economy and position Nigeria as a net talent exporter. The first phase of the program, executed in collaboration with NITDA, will involve multiple stakeholders including fellows, training providers, partners, and placement organizations.
The 3MTT Community Manager is responsible for:
1. Leading, building, and maintaining S3MTT’s community of technical talent and its initiatives within your state (internally and externally) and scalable programs that attract a broad, diverse group of aspiring Nigerian Technologists and prepare them for the tech workforce as well as other opportunities in the digital economy in your state.
2. Leading the community and owning the brand of 3MTT in your state to animate existing and attract new community members and fellows to the program. Build and own state-specific and regional strategy, outreach, and messaging for the community at large
3. Building models, metrics of success, and growth strategies, ensuring long-term success and growth of the 3MTT community within your state.
4. Supporting the team to develop and track metrics for measuring learner progress and selection effectiveness.
5. Overseeing the sourcing of volunteer facilitators, experts, venues, hubs, and other stakeholders to host meetups and other events in Nigeria.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you should have:
a. Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant managerial experience and strong leadership skills.
b. A deep understanding of the Nigeria developer ecosystem will be a plus (other notable community management experience will be a plus)
c. Understanding of how to leverage technology and build scalable systems, programs, and teams without compromising quality
d. Have outstanding written and spoken communication skills as well as good listening skills
e. Are a self-starter who can accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
f. Have a high level of attention to detail and organization
g. Strong professional relationship-building skills
h. Proven initiative and persistence. You look for creative ways to overcome obstacles
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should apply via https://b.link/3MTT-CM