Deepwater Engineering Limited (DEL) is a multi-discipline service provider formed by experienced professionals with years of direct experience within the major offshore Oil and Gas industry. The management has extensive experience of providing quality services in its areas of expertise.
Originally specialised in underwater NDT and inspection of offshore drilling rigs, shipping vessels, platforms and FPSO for classification societies such as ABS, DNV, BV, Lloyds, etc. Since then, we have expanded our services to carry out all types of Offshore and Onshore construction, inspection, salvage, support and maintenance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electro-Technical Officer (ETO)
- Proven experience and expertise in the maritime industry.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Valid STCW certification.
- Availability to resume as soon as possible.
- Proficiency knowledge of Vessel engines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email
- Updated CV or resume.
- Certificate of Competency (COC) issued by any administration
- Scanned copy of Nigerian Passport.
- Copies of relevant certifications and license.
- References or letters of recommendation (If available)