Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client, the subsidiary of a conglomerate that specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of Alcoholic drinks, Beverages, liquor, Wine, and Spirit products, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ethanol Distillation Plant Operator (Manufacturing)
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Ethanol distillation operator will be responsible for monitoring and controlling the various processes involved in ethanol production, such as fermentation, distillation, dehydration, and evaporation.
- This role will also include routine maintenance, troubleshooting, and quality control tasks to ensure the plant operates safely and efficiently.
- Operate and adjust the equipment and instruments that control the flow, temperature, pressure, and level of the ethanol production process as per the design of the plant.
- Collect and analyze samples of raw materials, intermediate products, and final products to ensure they meet the specifications and standards.
- Follow the safety rules and procedures and wear the appropriate personal protective equipment such as gloves, goggles, masks, or suits.
- Communicate and coordinate with other plant operators, supervisors, managers, and external parties, such as suppliers, customers, or regulators.
- Record and report the data and results of the process operations, such as production rates, yields, energy consumption, and quality parameters
- Identify and resolve any problems or malfunctions that may occur in the process equipment or instruments, such as pumps, valves, sensors, or controllers.
- Minimum of OND in Mechanical Engineering or any related discipline.
- Experience working in an industrial production plant, especially in an ethanol plant or a similar process industry where distillation is used as a process can also be considered.
- Ability to read and interpret the process diagrams, manuals, and instructions and to follow the standard operating procedures and quality control methods
- Ability to work in a team environment, and to communicate effectively with others both verbally and in writing
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, such as fractions, decimals, percentages, and unit conversations.
- Ability to use a computer and software applications, such as Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word.
- A candidate from an Alcohol Distillery/Petroleum industry will be an added advantage
- Technical know-how in the operation of distillation columns
- Knowledge and skills in operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting the process equipment and instruments used in ethanol production.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2023.