TECO is a leading supplier of engineering systems to many industries in Nigeria, providing solutions for its customer’s business success. The business started in March 1980 and has remained focused on its core activities of offering technical and engineering solutions for the development of industries in Nigeria. We have nearly 40 years of experience building long-lasting Palm Oil Mills/Processing plants of different sizes ranging from 1.5T/PH to 30T/PH, all over the nation. In the Oil & Gas industry, TECO is a trusted name for quality, professionalism and integrity in the delivery, installation, commissioning and maintenance of Low, Medium and High Voltage Switch Gears, Motor Control Centers, Ring Main Units and Circuit Breakers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mills and Plant Installation Engineer
- This position is to oversee and provide technical insights in Mill installation, installation engineering design, as regards client equipment system.
- 10+ years experience in Design and Installation of plants and Mills
- Experience in palm oil mill building is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of international design codes and standards
- Good sense of organization, ability to prioritize activities, identify critical aspects, propose way forward, lead specialist and third parties, summarize and present complex design issues.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Ability to work anywhere across Nigeria.
Deadline: 30th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Hr@tecogroupng.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.