The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the general public and all applicants who applied for 86 Regular Recruits Intake 2023 to visit the Nigerian Army website to check the list of shortlisted candidates.
How to check the list of Shortlisted applicants
Applicants who applied for the recruitment should check their names via this link https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr/shortlisted
1. Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
2. No Special center for recruitment.
3. There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
4. All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
9. Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
6. Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face masks, and observing physical distance.
7. Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA will be withdrawn.
8. Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
9. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
10. Candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
11. Names of shortlisted candidates will be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
12. Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 4th December – 17th December 2022.
For further information go to the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal