Grand Towers Limited is a dynamic and forward-thinking private equity firm that prides itself on identifying and investing in high-potential opportunities across a diverse range of industries. With a keen eye for emerging trends and a commitment to strategic partnerships, Grand towers has built a robust and dynamic investment portfolio, spanning fintech, hospitality, real estate, communication, and financial information sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an experienced People Operations Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- The People Operations Manager would be responsible for developing and implementing all human resource strategies of the company.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Align with managers to drive the Performance Appraisal process and support merit-driven initiatives for the maintenance of a high-performing culture.
- Oversee the recruitment process, including review of job profiles, conducting interviews, and facilitating all associated activities.
- Compensation and benefits administration including payroll processing, leave administration, and other acceptable organization benefits.
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Positive attitude who has a demonstrated track record of being a team player on a highly interdependent team.
- Plan and implement Learning and Development initiatives
- Provide strategic HR advice on compensation, changes to labor laws, changes in the company’s competitive space, and other strategic HR focus.
- Review all existing HR policies and processes and ensure continuous improvement of all HR systems and policies in line with current best practices.
- Develop systems to promptly and effectively respond to all employee relation issues.
- Provide oversight to the team in setting the direction, enforcing policies, driving best practices, and overseeing efficiency in order to create a high-performing team environment.
- As the People Operations Manager, you’ll need to show:
- Strong communication, writing, organizational and leadership skills.
- A Degree in Human Resource Management or any related field, a Master will be an added advantage
- Certification in Human Resources i.e. CIPM and its equivalent
- Knowledge of employment laws and Nigerian labor laws.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Experience in fintech or Financial Institution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th November, 2023.