At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Portfolio Sales Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Organization: Gas Services
Business Unit: Sales
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Department: GS EU&AF SD AF NWCA NG S
How You’ll Make an Impact
- This role runs the sales and marketing activities of the organization, including representing the organization to promote and sell its products and services to individuals or other organizations, and supporting business growth by disseminating information that promotes a favourable view of the organization and its products and services.
- Activities include developing and implementing sales strategies; identifying potential customers; managing existing customer relationships; monitoring customer and competitor activity and industry trends; sales training; market research, pricing, sales, and merchandising activities; business development activities; sales operations and administration; and developing and implementing advertising and publicity campaigns.
- Face-to-face and remote sales to new customers and cross/up/repeat sales to existing customers
- Assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services, and/or solutions
- Developing and delivering sales bids/proposals/presentations and conducting product demonstrations
- Developing medium to long-term sales plans and preparing strategies to protect, grow and diversify the relationship with targeted customers.
What You Bring:
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Business
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience with a proven track record, preferably in the relevant industry / market
- Ideally experience with rotating equipment providers
- On rotating equipment like compressors (Centrifugal, reciprocating), steam turbines, aeroderivative gas turbines and gas turbines)
Qualities & Skills:
- Proficient in the understanding and driving of the sales process through its phases.
- Skilled in contract knowledge
- Skilled in cross-border transactions
- Ability to Plan:
- Identifying longer term objectives for our customers.
- Setting SMART objectives.
- Anticipating customers reactions and behaviours.
- Ability to:
- Calculate and articulate our business value-add.
- Have tough discussions with customers (resolution skills).
- Understand the psychology of customers behaviours.
- Passion for energy and rotating equipment.
- Positive & a can-do attitude.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Persistence to get things done and achieve results.
- Communication skills:
- Active listening.
- Speech characteristics:
- Clear & Concise
- Volume, pitch, pause, Intonation & intensity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply