Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accounts Officer
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
Category: Finance/ Account
- We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Senior Accounts Officer to join our Finance team.
- As the Senior Accounts Officer, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company’s accounting activities and ensuring compliance with financial regulations.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in accounting and finance, excellent leadership skills, and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Oversee the preparation and analysis of financial statements, reports, and budgets
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and internal control procedures
- Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures
- Manage the company’s financial accounting systems and processes
- Supervise and lead a team of accounting professionals
- Coordinate external audits and provide support in audit engagements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting
- Provide financial advice and guidance to senior management
- Monitor cash flow and financial performance.
Educational and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CMA, etc.) is required
- 5 to 10 years of progressive experience in accounting or finance
Skills & Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the Cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding o finance best practices, IFRS, and other applicable accounting standards.
- Basic knowledge of accounting packages and systems, including SAP.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills.
- Good data gathering, analysis and problem-solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Basic proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online