Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer (Finance / Account)
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
Category: Finance/ Account
- We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Accounts Officer to join our Finance team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in finance and accounting, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Analysis and reconcile Deposit for Import to status of purchase order and vendor account.
- Response to vendors queries, seek user’s departments and purchase department support to resolve payment issues.
- Ensure all relevant documents are attached to ERP upon processing.
- Ensure GRNs relating to advance payment are MIRO and cleared.
- Ensure monthly power consumption are apportioned appropriately.
- Make monthly accruals for all contracts including O&M and contract maintenance.
- Analyze and review GR/IR SR/IR GLs to respective vendors account to clear outstanding balances (221003)
- Prepare monthly reconciled balance sheet schedules as required by the business.
- Posting of staff related payments, retirement of advances and clearing of same.
Educational and Work Experience:
- B.Sc. or HND in Finance/ Accounting
- Higher educational qualification/professional certification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA) is an added advantage
- 2 – 6 years relevant work experience in Accounting or Finance function
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance best practices, IFRS, and other applicable accounting standards
- Basic knowledge of accounting packages and systems, preferably SAP
- Good organizational skills
- Good data gathering, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online