Aviot Industries, the foremost global finance facilitator, propels humanity forward by partnering with a diverse spectrum of clients across public and private sectors, government agencies, and organizations worldwide. Our unwavering mission drives our expertise in pivotal infrastructure and high-value industries, delivering tailored, upfront cost-free financing solutions in debt or equity. Supported by an extensive network of vetted investors, we empower clients to reshape their futures through collaborative financial ventures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
- Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
Requirements and Skills
- High School Degree
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- PA Diploma or Certification is a plus
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.