Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is one of the leading fertiliser and agro-allied companies in Africa. Our principal activities include the supply of premium fertilisers, appropriate education on best practices for farming and proper deployment of these practices for optimum results. We have built a robust network of professionals that support farmers and farming communities across Nigeria.
We are reruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Risk Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- This is a full-time on-site role for a Manager of Business Risk and Internal Control at Notore Chemical Industry Plc in Port Harcourt.
- The Manager of Business Risk and Internal Control will be responsible for assessing and managing risk, developing and implementing internal control frameworks, identifying potential areas of improvement, and managing audits and compliance reviews.
- The Manager of Business Risk and Internal Control will also ensure that the company operates within legal and regulatory standards, and report to top management and the board of directors.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field. Relevant certifications including CIA, CISA, and CRISC preferred.
- Excellent understanding of legal and regulatory frameworks in Nigeria
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in risk management, internal control, and compliance. Experience working in a multinational and listed company is a plus
- Strong knowledge of internal control frameworks such as COSO and IT frameworks such as COBIT
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership, work collaboratively, and communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply