Urban Dice Designs Limited – In September 2010, the founder Omowunmi Imoukhuede took the words Urban which means “city” and Dice which stands for Design, Interior, Concept, Excellence and she put them together. Today Urban Dice is both the name and the idea behind the company. Ever since 2010, Urban Dice has continually strived to redefine the way the African contemporary home is viewed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
- Plan, Develop, Implement, Building Designs create project proposals, estimate costs, determine timelines and oversee construction processes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and develop projects from early concept through design development
- Prepare drawings, specifications, and construction documents
- Strategies for handling them on each project.
- Develop and prepare reports and records relating to particular assignments or project. Follow up on workers and ensure 3D drawings are being achieved from the start of the project.
- Give daily feedback on projects, site observations, and site project material needs that may slow down workflow and process
- Sketch Preliminary plans, including electrical and partition layouts. Oversee project site and coordinate with general building contractors to implement the plans and specifications for the project.
- Visit the site till the project is complete, to ensure that the desired result is achieved.
- Plan, organize and priorities work
- Good Interpersonal communication and people management
- Remain calm and positive in challenging circumstance
- An eye for Detail and Problem Solving
- Team work & Negotiation skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Info@urbandicedesigns.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.