Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software, Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive – Process Automation
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing, maintaining and expanding lasting professional customer relations using regular customer visits and participation in customer events.
- Analyzing customer needs and elaborating offers independently and in cooperation with the solutions/sales support team.
- Coordinating the preparation of quotes in cooperation with the proposal group.
- Coordinating technical support for customers.
- Proactively taking on key positions to obtain budgeted orders from these customers.
- Negotiating prices and conditions with the customer.
- Having current knowledge of the market readily available by developing and maintaining market and product developments up to date, gaining insight into customer structures and organizations, and identifying and following up on opportunities with customers.
- You have completed a relevant Technical Master’s Degree (Electronics or Industrial Automation).
- A good command of both oral and written English.
- A driver’s license is required.
- You have at least five years with experience in industrial automation, preferably in the Oil & Gas and/or Power sectors.
- You have proven experience in the sale of technical solutions and concepts.
- You combine commercial insight with a result-oriented attitude while applying the required interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply