AugustSecrets Limited is an innovative and nutrition company. We provide natural creative foods and resources that enrich children in their first 1,000 days, helping them develop healthy eating habits for life. We produce a range of locally-made baby and toddler cereals from everyday home-grown items like vegetables, fruits, and grains. Our major strength is creating easy-to-use recipes and affordable foods for busy mothers with fussy eaters and children who are malnourished due to displacement. We do all these via implementing best practices advised by our in-house nutritionists who partner with us to make our foods with the daily average nutrients a child needs from 6 months to 3 years old.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing sales and marketing-related activities, creating and defining sales and marketing programs, creating compelling content for all our stakeholders, planning and budgeting, end-to-end execution of sales and marketing campaigns with external staff, tracking and measuring, and overall brand communication and representation.
- Execute the company’s brand message and strategy.
- Take responsibility for amplifying the AugustSecrets brand to new and existing audiences.
- Take ownership of AugustSecrets’ brand image and be the custodian of the brand identity through the development of consistent visuals.
- Develop strategic brand and event partnerships that help elevate the brand and awareness.
Marketing & Communications:
- Lead creative content development, advertising, marketing collateral, experiential marketing, and public relations activities.
- Oversee, plan, and execute all trade digital marketing activities.
- Oversee the sales and marketing team to ensure all activities align with the company’s revenue and brand goals
- Develop and execute a clear content strategy that drives engagement across multiple platforms.
- Develop monthly calendars for online and offline content.
- Drive strategic business goals through unique customer insight, analysis of customer base, and lifestyle trends.
- Maintain a list of service providers including but not limited to content producers, media, and ad agencies.
- Secure trade shows and other events that drive the company’s publicity.
- Identify media outlets for press releases and unique story pitches.
Client Relationship Management:
- Build and manage clientele base by constantly engaging AugustSecrets Limited customers.
- Collate feedback from clients and produce analytical information to impact product development
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients, partners, and stakeholders. This includes networking, attending industry events, and nurturing long-term business relationships that help to build brand growth, awareness, and revenue growth across the board
- Prompt resolution of operational matters relating to sales and marketing activities.
- Analyze sales and marketing data to evaluate the effectiveness of strategies and campaigns. This includes monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs), such as sales revenue, market share, customer acquisition costs.
- Conduct periodic competitor brand analysis and share insights with the team.
- Pitch to Exports, African stores, and 3rd party buyers
Leadership and Reporting:
- Develop and track sales and marketing budgets, activities, and results.
- Provide competitor analysis, market surveys, events, programs etc
- Measure the success of various sales and marketing campaigns.
- Manage, lead and train a team consisting of assistant sales manager, nutritionist, marketing executive, digital marketer, & digital sales rep
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar field
- At least 5 years of experience in the Sales and Marketing of niche products. Experience in a niche food or childcare consumer brand is an added advantage.(E-Commerce, Modern Trade especially).
- Must be able to create strategic reports to management regarding the Sales, Marketing & and overall brand growth of the company.
- Must be a digital-savvy leader with an understanding of planning and meeting targets by building human and resource relationships across all sales and marketing channels.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and successfully leading teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Apt visual storytelling & content creation skills
- Proven leadership experience and strategic management of teams, key accounts, partners, channels, and new opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience with executing campaigns
- Ability to make decisions based on customer insights
- Proven in-depth knowledge and understanding of the marketing and advertising ecosystem
- Ability to analyze consumer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits.
Other benefits include:
- Salary: N330,000 – N350,000 monthly.
- 13th Month Salary
- Health Insurance
- Performance bonus
Deadline: 17th February, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.