Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sevices Advisor / Part Analyst
Req ID: 240000KO
Organization: Distribution Business
- We are looking for a talented Sevices Advisor / Part Analyst to join our team specializing in Service for our Distribution Business Segment in Lagos Island, Lagos.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Provide parts support for current and new products and assist stakeholders with complex Parts identification requirements.
- Ensure that worldwide parts assistance for customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers, and the Distribution Channel is available at first shipment for less complex new product launches.
- Provide worldwide service parts assistance for current product in the field, while interfacing with manufacturing plant facilities, the Distribution Channel, Original Equipment Manufacturers, end customers, Parts Distribution Centers, Joint Ventures, Purchasing, and internal customers.
- Build internal and external customer relationships and provide customer-centric solutions.
- Develop product expertise and ability to fully assist all Channels of distribution activities and service parts requirements.
- Provide guidance to other Parts Personnel in sourcing and locating complex parts requests or finding alternatives.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- High School Diploma or certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent experience to the extent such experience meets applicable regulations.
- Experience in Customer Order Management; customer facing; Supply Chain/Logistics.
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear knowledge of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.