Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, is a full service and Organisational Health Consulting Firm that focuses on the wellness factor in organisation. Due to internal expansion; we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The role of the Business Development Manager is to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals, building key customer relationships, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Qualification: A degree in Sales/ Marketing, Business Admin, Economics or related discipline
- Experience: Minimum of 6 years’ work experience
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry is a must have.
- Proven track record in Sales and New Business Development activities and achievement.
- Strong presentation/ communication skills with good understanding of business to business environment and excellent business acumen.
- English: speak, read, and write level ‘A’.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Job Title: Facility Manager
- The Facility Manager shall organize and coordinate Facility operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a Facility of diverse people.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize Facility operations and procedures
- Lease management
- Allocating and managing space within Facility
- Managing Facility maintenance activities
- Coordinating cleaning, catering and parking services
- Organising security and general administrative services
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including maintenance, grounds and custodial workers
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Coordinate with IT department on all Facility equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with Facility vendors, service providers and Facility lease
- Manage Facility General and Administrative budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
Minimum Education/ Experience
- A Degree in relevant courses
- 3 -6 years’ relevant working experience
Skills and Requirement:
- Strong interpersonal & communication (both written & oral) skills.
- Dependable organizational skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach to tasks.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work accurately and quickly under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong penchant for business development
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills.
- Excellent ICT Skills: proficient in Microsoft Office and digital communications.
Deadline: 30th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to:email@example.com Using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.