Zenith Engineering Nigeria Limited is a leading 100% indigenous Nigerian company established in 1997 to provide a broad spectrum of services and expertise to the Energy and Oil & Gas (onshore and offshore) sectors.
Zenith Engineering Nigeria Limited is a Company that delivers engineering, procurement, design, construction, maintenance (EPCM),Installation and project management to governments and clients in diverse industries in Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Administrative Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- Proven experience as Administrative or HR Managers.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- A team player with leadership skills
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or relative field.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities within the organizations.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
Deadline: 20th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: email@example.com