Automation Engineer Vacancy at Tetra Pak Nigeria
Tetra Pak – Which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed – manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Engineer
Overview of the Position
- The automation engineer would be actively responsible for design, implementation, testing and commissioning of automation solutions.
- The incumbent would be supporting the Market companies with developing automation strategies and executing automation projects.
- He would provide necessary technical support and service to our customers.
- He would also be expected to support for automation pre project costing and sales activities.
- B.Sc or BTech Degree in Engineering
- Technical background
- Food manufacturing experience is essential
- Project knowledge
- English language proficiency
- Willingness to travel
- 2-3 years proven ability in automation engineering
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage
- PLC programming (Siemens & Allen Bradley) experience is critical.
- Coordination, promotion and sales of our automation products and services.
- Development and commissioning of plant automation systems (hardware and software) as part of an overall production solution combined by process and automation
- Coordination with Projects team
- Technical support, commissioning and troubleshooting activities – remote and/or at site
- Implementation of software upgrades
- Knowledge of SQL databases, SQL Scripting, networks and windows environment
- Prepare and perform FAT tests with end customers
- Participate in writing and reviewing function diagrams and function specifications
- Perform Hardware configuration, system setup and tests of configurations.
- Participate and contribute in customer meetings
- Create automation related documentation for projects.
- Able to understand and review electrical drawings
- Panel testing with panel vendors
- Knowledge of field instrumentation
- Automation network topologies
- Participate in plant commissioning
- Collect market info and create cluster PDNs
- Data collection and reporting of automation install base
- Drive automation upgrades sales
- Carry out automation upgrades
- Conduct automation training for customer personnel
- Develop the automation Service Concept.
Deadline: 30th June, 2018.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online