Business/Regional Manager – North Africa & Middle East Vacancy at Conlog (Pty) Limited
Conlog (Pty) Limited is a world leader in the electricity prepayment industry. Our solutions are sold worldwide and more than 70 utilities are reaping the financial benefits of our revenue management solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business/Regional Manager – North Africa & Middle East
This position requires the successful applicant to perform duties, listed, but not limited to:
- Understand and anticipate customers’ existing and future needs
- To develop a customer and partner growth plan for existing and new regions
- Tap into the wider resources and skills both internally and externally to develop customer/partner solutions
- Bring fresh insight to customers’ business that will help them deliver competitive advantage
- Develop and provide compelling solutions to customer issues
- Develop a partner and marketing communication plan per region and country
- Review tenders and attend briefing sessions to understand competitive environment
- Ensure high win rate of tenders and quotes in the regions
- Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Software or Telecoms qualification is advantageous.
- Proven success in selling on a one-to-one and one-to group basis, developing client relationships and managing a new business pipeline.
- The ability to read, write and speak French and English
- Willingness to Travel (Average: 2 weeks per month)
- International drivers’ license
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling to African and/OR Middle Eastern countries
- Previous experience in an electronics or similar environment, working with utilities is advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online