Chef Vacancy at Imisi Partners
Imisi Partners is an Africa focused business development company (BDC) with offices in Istanbul and Lagos. Our firm is essentially a hybrid between a traditional investment company and an operating company.
We make investments in private, or in some cases public companies, typically with lower trading volumes, with an investment objective of providing for the possibility of capital appreciation and current income. We hope our stakes in the businesses will increase in value as the business grows. We also loan money to small enterprises and offer consulting for a fee. Our firm is essentially a hybrid between a traditional investment company and an operating company. We represent a transparent portfolio of loans, similar in some sense to private equity or venture capital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
- We are looking for an experienced, forward thinking Chef who is passionate about culinary skills.
- The ideal candidate for this position will be an individual who always has a finger on the pulse for current culinary trends.
- The chef will be responsible for the kitchen area, preparing meals, inventory management and creating delectable new dishes. If you are passionate about cooking and have prior experience as a chef, we invite you to apply today.
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication in English. Proficiency with computers
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Having an eye for detail and creativity to look at things differently will be a key to developing the Food and Beverage Experience.
Deadline: 22nd June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com