Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited – Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Consultant
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company’s recruitment and HR consulting targets.
- Managing and retaining existing clients
- Developing new channels of business
- Follow-up on clients to secure and seal deals
- Develop recruitment and HR consulting proposals for clients
- Marketing of the company’s recruitment and HR consulting services to prospective clients.
- Manage the recruitment process (from sourcing → placement)
- Manage HR/Organization development consulting projects
- B.Sc/M.Sc in relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years Human Resources Management Experience in a well-structured consulting firm
- Minimum of ten years in an HR consulting practice/functional HR department for the senior consultant role.
- Very strong business development skills
- extensive recruitment & HR consulting experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
Job Title: Learning & Development Specialist
- B.Sc/MSc in Business Admin or related disciplines
- Not less than Five years experience.
- Strong business development skills
- Good contacts across various sectors of the economy
- Ability to prepare business proposals, make effective presentations and structure training programmes
- Administrator and Management of training programmes
- Ability to work in performance driven environment.
Job Title: Head, Learning & Development
- Suitable candidates for this position will be have upwards of 10 years experience in a well-structured, learning consulting organization.
- The appointee will lead from the front in all business development activities and will have extensive experience in structuring and managing all learning & development activities.
- He/she will have strong leadership skills and well developed contacts in senior levels across several sectors of the economy.
- Suitable candidates will be university graduates with advanced degrees in business administration, social sciences or related disciplines with well-developed business development skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with Job Title as the subject of the mail.