Bellforte consulting is a consulting firm integrating a full range of business consulting capabilities.
Bellforte’s consulting value chain includes functional practices in strategy, financial management, marketing, human capital development, customer service and corporate services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Consultant
- Responsible for providing human capital management advisory services to businesses. Helps companies develop and communicate policies, train employees, and implement a recruitment process.
- In addition to project delivery, your role will also include delivering presentations and courses and contributing to thought leadership and business development in your specialist area.
- Advise companies on best human capital management practices.
- Helps clients strategically integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations.
- Perform internal reviews and audit of current systems and policies.
- Perform quality assurance checks.
- Delivers surveys to employees.
- Conduct investigations and research into reclassification and classification.
- Match job seekers to employers.
- Ensure business practices are in accordance with human resource policies and labour laws.
- Help train managers and HR employees.
- Provide company with updated salary and job description information.
- Help implement applicant tracking systems
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Lead HR-related projects.
- Provide advice on discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences and advise on appropriate outcomes.
- Develop employee restructuring plans.
- Devise severance packages.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Provide review and approval of requests for reduction -in-force, reorganizations/realignments.
- A degree in a relevant field.
- 5-10 years’ experience in human resources, 3 of which must have been in a structured consulting firm.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
- Experience in proposal/bid preparation.
- Excellent people and client management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
Job Title: Executive Driver
General Job Description
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound.
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer.
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
Qualifications + Requirements
- Applicants must have deep understand of Lagos, its environment and a personal client base.
- Applicants must be resident in Lagos.
- Applicants must have valid driver’s licence and also have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in driving.
- Applicants must have a minimum of OND/SSCE qualification.
- Applicants should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Applicants must have a clean driving record
- Applicants must be a safety conscious person
- Applicants must be focused, confident, and observant.
Deadline:30th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org