MacTay Consulting – Our client, a reputable player in the global telecoms and IT, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Engineer
Locations: Kaduna, Owerri – Imo and Makurdi – Benue
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Manager, Quality Assurance and Service Level Management
- Act as direct point of contact for all regional escalations.
- Interface with Customer Support Partner, Account Partners, and Managed Service Vendors to ensure all escalations are closed in timely manner.
- Works directly with Regional Coordinators to provide synergy in the region
- Co-ordinating meetings with all relevant stakeholders
- Maintaining databases
- Follows up on all escalated incidences and ensures closures.
- Identify, escalates and follows through on all recurring escalations to ensure proper closure
- Over sees the activities of the MSV within the region
- Applicants should be resident in either KADUNA-OWERRI and MAKURDI.
- Preparation of reports & presentations.
- At least 3 years’ experience with large or blue chip company essential
- Computer Literate (Strong MS Word, Strong MS Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Advanced Power Point), Database experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience interfacing with customer.
- Knowledge of MTN enterprise transmission last mile equipment especially PMP
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Computer Skill – Microsoft word, Excel, Power and performance tools.
- Excellent time management skills
- Process orientated
Note: The information contained within this role brief is provided for guidance, is not contractual, and is not an exhaustive list of all accountabilities that the post holder may have.