Financial Controller/Accountant Vacancy at Greman Allied Industries Limited
Greman Allied Industries Limited is a leading firm in the agricultural sector involved in the production and distribution of rice and animal feeds (poultry and catfish).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller/Accountant
- We are recruiting to employ a qualified Financial Controller/Accountant. In this role, you will be liable for the provision of financial support and management of the company’s financial standing with responsibility for revenue, payments, banking, general ledger maintenance and system implementation with sufficient procedures and controls in place to prevent loss.
Job Requirement and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related field
- Professional qualifications in ICAN/ACCA is an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible financial analysis & reporting experience, audit, preparation of financial statements, analysis of company accounts or equivalent experience
- Excellent IT knowledge and accounting software user
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving, project management experience
- Business Advisory
- Process Improvement and Market Analysis
- Business/Operational Strategy
- Profit & Loss Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Financial Accounting and analysis
- Cost Optimization
- Data Gathering Analysis and Record Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budget Planning & Control
- Ensure prompt postings of journal entries required for the preparation of management/ financial accounts as well as other reports
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures; improve systems and initiate corrective actions
- Ensure proper backup of all financial information
- Preparing payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursement
- Responsible for the preparation of the company’s monthly financial and management accounts.
- Develop and implements systems and procedures for capturing financial transactions
- Manage and analyse the firm’s expenses and advise management on cost management
- Assist in preparation of the company’s budgets and analysing results
- Responsible for coordination of the monthly performance reviews for all business units
- Assist in the preparation of financials for board meetings.
- Responsible for investigating areas where there are uncertainties in the completeness, accuracy and validity of information in the Balance sheet and Income Statement.
- Responsible for analysing and reporting related transactions for the company.
- Management of company income tax and ensure efficient implementation of the tax policy
N160,000 – N200,000
Deadline: 21st June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the role as subject.