i-Fitness Center Limited commenced operations in May 2015 providing best-in-class fitness services in Lagos, Nigeria. At iFitness, we don’t only push you towards your fitness goals; you wake up each day “looking good & feeling good”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fitness Programs Coordinator
Reporting Line: Reports to the CEO
Start Date: Immediate
Brief Job Description
- Creating and evaluating fitness programs/classes across all iFitness branches
- Improving & evaluating Personal Trainer Services
- Execute various fun related fitness programs that truly build a fitness community in all branches of iFitness.
- Any first degree qualification. Fitness qualification/certification is added advantage.
- Upto 5 years practical experience in the Fitness industry.
- Administrative skills are crucial.
- Creativity- Ability to generate cost effective fun fitness ideas.
- Extroverted, Good Communication Skills- able to meet and friends freely with members and partners of the organization.
- Administrative skills- able to organize, and deliver on assigned work plan using necessary administrative skills.
- Tenacious and Assertive- Ability to execute fitness programs brilliantly simultaneously; removing all forms of barriers to success.
- Good knowledge of fitness- needed to evaluate all fitness programs and classes in-line with best practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org