Front End Developer Vacancy at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a Front End Developer who will take a key role on our team.
- As a Front End Developer, you will be committed to “changing the face of IT” through innovative thinking and continuous learning.
- The ability to learn and adopt new technologies is reflected in the quality of the product.
- As a software engineer, you work on a small team and can switch teams and projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves.
- We need our engineers to be versatile and always eager to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- First Degree in Computer science, Mathematics or any related Science discipline;
- Excellent Presentation skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent collaborative skill;
- Attention to detail; Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization;
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules;
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Execution focused – “get it done or go home” attitude
- Flexibility is important.
- Participate in every stage of feature development from design and brainstorming through feature implementation, including fixing that last critical bug under a tight release deadline.
- Work as part of a dynamic team collaborating closely with other developers, developers’ teams, and product marketing.
- Review requirements and provide input
- Create functional specifications and designs.
- Implement major features from scratch.
- Create unit tests for features.
- Work with QA to ensure the quality of the feature.
- Contribute to design & overall product architecture.
- Languages: C#, .NET any other OOP based language like Java, Python and the likes would be an advantage.
- Tools: Visual Studio, Android Studio,
- Database: MS SQL, SQL Lite, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- Build tools: Gradle, Maven, Ant, MS BUild,
- Frameworks: AngularJS, ReactJS, .NET Framework, SignalR, REST API, ASP MVC, Nhibernate, JQuery
- Testing: Selenium, NUnit
Competitive based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality.