Pivotage Consulting – Our client, is an indigenous leading social stationery company, has built its reputation over the past 23 years on the consistent delivery of high quality products and services. The company is currently seeking to strengthen its team by hiring vibrant, innovative individuals with high level of initiatives to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Retail/Distributorship
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Ensure that sales targets at retail outlets are met and that all retail outlets have the required resources to meet these targets.
A suitable candidate must:
- Have a minimum of 3 years retail experience.
- Be Degree qualified. A Postgraduate Degree is desirable.
- Have excellent interpersonal skill coupled with an open-minded approach to problem-solving
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- This position, which is to be filled immediately, offers competitive remuneration to the right candidate.
- Make sales efforts.
- Establish and strengthen relationship with customers.
- Direct selling of various products.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of retail
- Ensure high-level relationship management.
- Train, re-train and coach field agents
- Direct and coordinate activities in the retail outlets in all 36 states.
- Develop a clear strategy for the optimum performance of the retail business.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com