Head, Risk Assurance Vacancy at the Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Risk Assurance
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Grade: Deputy Manager
Department: Risk Management
Reports to: Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University. A master’s degree or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- The desired candidate must have attained any of the following professional designations:
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Duties and Key Responsibilities
Emergency Management and Organizational Resilience (ER):
- Actively assessing (testing and examining) and monitoring business continuity, crisis communications, continuity of operations, critical infrastructure protection, disaster recovery, incident response, system contingency, occupant emergency, and other ER activities.
- Reviewing, improving, and maintaining all operating procedures for operating and testing all ER plans, support security testing of software, systems, and services.
Internal Control Measures:
- Developing and maintaining operating procedures for all risk management activities, particularly for providing management assurance at the enterprise and processes tiers of the risk management framework.
- Reviewing and improving operating procedures for implementing all organizational policies at least annually.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of Management Systems for business continuity (BCMS) and information security (ISMS).
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of the management system for IT Service Management.
- Conducting process risk assessments for the 18 baseline policy domains and for the underlying processes of all high-risk threat areas in the annual assessment plan, including cyber security, service management, human capital, product development, and revenue assurance processes.
- A minimum of 11 years of relevant experience related to the Job, of which at least 3 years must be in a supervisory role with direct or indirect reports.
- Experience must include functioning as an Analyst, Associate, Consultant, Manager, or similar role in risk management, business operations, information security, or related disciplines.
- Knowledge of standards, guidelines, and regulatory requirements to manage enterprise risk and to improve internal controls. In addition, demonstrate working knowledge of internal business processes and proficiency in project management practices.
The following professional designations are a plus:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- PCI Internal Security Assessor (ISA) or ISO Lead Auditor.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following;
- Independence & Integrity
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Information Analysis.
Deadline: 15th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online