ZDX Energy is a globally operating company established to provide expertise and deliver high-quality service, technology driven equipment and solutions that focus on the activities essential to oil and gas completion and production as well as extensive offering in logistics and supply chain services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
- Identifying and building business relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Explaining highly complex technical information to customers and clients, focusing on revealing how products and equipments solve specific problems.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Minimum of HND in Engineering.
- At least 3 years post-NYSC working experience.
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures..
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- B.Sc in Accounting, ICAN certification, minimum of 3 years post-NYSC work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’S to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 7th June, 2018.