As a benefit of Social Responsibility, a Hospital in Ilesha will be receiving a Medical Ward from a noble family. The family wishes to undertake a 5- year maintenance of the Ward before passing it to the hospital management. Thus, they require a suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant psoition below:
Job Title: Hospital Ward Administrator
Location: Ilesha, Osun
- Responsible for all administrative matters of the hospital ward
- Performs administrative support for all staff of the ward
- Ensures compliance with Repairs and Maintenance processes and policies for the ward
- Develop and direct implementation of policies and programs for effective maintenance of structure and facilities in the Ward
- Acts as advisor to the Medical Director and the family in the maintenance of the Ward.
- Ensures proper record keeping and documentation of all transactions regarding the maintenance of the hospital Ward
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper or an Upper Credit in any social science/Administrative course.
- Administrative/Human resource experience would be an added advantage
- Must have knowledge of risk based internal audit.
- Age: 26- 30
Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Keen attention to details
- High personal responsibility, accountability, and integrity required.
- Resourcefulness and solutions oriented mind-set desirable.
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong ethics and high moral standards
Deadline: 30th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae electronically to: email@example.com