JCvaxe Technology Concepts is a registered IT maintenance firm that renders computer Sale,repairs, networking and other IT solution for various organizations. Our services cover both software installation and hardware troubleshooting and repairs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career Knowledge/Technical Skills/Expertise:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Relationship building skills Team work.
- To serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- File and maintain records.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Perform duties, such as taking care of plants or straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Keep a current record of staff members’ whereabouts and availability.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Minimum of OND
- HND/B.Sc is an added advantage
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must be a computer literate.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good verbal reasoning, written and presentation skills.
- Supervises, assigns, reviews and participates in the work of staff responsible for volume purchasing services.
- Exercises considerable independent judgment in making purchasing decisions in accordance with JCVAXE Technology Concepts
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, prioritizes, assigns, supervises and reviews work of staff responsible for purchasing including technical and specialized procurement of supplies, equipment and services. Requires extensive knowledge of policies, procedures and practices.
- Assumes responsibility and oversight of large and complex purchases involving use of Requests for Proposals.
- Provides input on budget.
- Proposes salary raise within budget.
- Monitors and obtains best price for office expenditures.
- Approves payment of invoices and directs purchasing card expenditures for office.
- Negotiates copier maintenance contracts.
- Reviews, analyzes and approves all purchases where award is not made to the low bidder to ensure justification exists and policy is followed.
- Reviews, analyzes, researches and approves purchases of a non-competitive nature.
- Resolves problems and protests concerning bid solicitations, contract awards or contract performance as the need arises.
- Addresses unauthorized purchases.
- Conveys decisions both verbally and in writing referencing law and policy
- Lead the Business Development team to achieve the company’s business target.
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development strategies and plans for enhancing business growth
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members
- Mentoring team members for improved performance individually and corporately
- Develop business prospects, and build sustainable business relationships with clients
- To develop and maintain external relations with government regulatory agencies
- To assist the Managing Director in the process of identifying new prospective opportunities.
- Provide strategic direction for business promotion planning and to ensure necessary administrative follow up of all activities of the business requirements.
- Minimum of HND.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc is an added advantage.
- Must have an Entrepreneurial perspective.
- Must be willing to provide road map to show strategy to be employed for efficient and effective performance with indicators.
- Must have at least 1 year Marketing/Business Development experience.
- Must have a fantastic personality, a smart and a positive attitude qualification.
- An eye for fashioning out business opportunities and supporting business growth.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to deliver business targets leading a Business Development team.
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to package and present information in an effective and efficient manner
The key role/responsibilities are divided into two:
- Building the Business-sales, coverage, display, competitive pricing.
- Building the Organization Capabilities- training, coaching, effective working tools and effective work environment.
- Responsible for delivery/exceeding target sales for distributor organization.
- Monitoring and driving sales on a regular basis.
- Motivating and driving sales team for target achievement.
- Ensures all the different types of the organizations brands are always available in every store.
- Ensures the organizations brands (in every store) have advantage over competition – in display, visibility and pricing.
- Responsible for training sales reps.
- Product development and sales of company product.
- Manage distributor sales resources.
- Market Expansion & Penetration:
- Ensuring coverage of the entire market.
- Identification of the new dealers/ Wholesalers & introducing them to the Branch Manager.
- Ensuring that the product is available & visible throughout his assigned territory.
- Good understanding of the market & competition.
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services.
- Escalating customers complains to appropriate unit for resolution
- System Administration and Troubleshooting
- Initiate and Implement 1st level troubleshooting
- Attending to Clients needs and problems
- Setting up of new connections
- Reporting to your Supervisor
- Performing other Tasks that are relevant to your Unit/Department operations
Deadline: 15th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Note to: email@example.com
Note: Please do not call interested candidate will be contacted after the CV review