Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, MondelÄ’z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Generation Manager
Job Number: 1806792
- To deliver uninterrupted and high integrity power supply to Ikeja Cadbury site.
- Maintain all Power generation, transmission and distribution facilities such as generators, transformers, earthing and protective devices to ensure efficient and safe distribution of Electricity to all factories, utility/factory services plants as required towards the direct achievement of all production outputs and delivery of business objectives such as product distribution and business accounting.
In line with the job purpose, key accountabilities will entail the following:
- Manage power generation and transmission facilities in the power station to ensure uninterrupted power supply.
- Identify training and development needs of team members and implement or facilitate the process of meeting them.
- Optimize spare parts consumption and inventory levels.
- Facilitate and manage new projects in the team.
- Ensure the availability of the generated power by facilitating effective maintenance of Distribution interface facilities at the substations.
- Ensure high standard of engineering practice and safety of equipment, plants and personnel.
- Regular Evaluation of performance status of all facilities with a view to initiate and facilities expansion/upgrade where necessary.
- Liaise and collaborate with other teams to manage major plant maintenance.
- A minimum of 8 years relevant working experience on Gas and Diesel Generators, Transformers, Compressors and other power transmission devices.
- Comply with the company safety procedures. Live the company culture of integrity and professional competence
- Provide timely and detailed status updates
- Quality – Ensure standards are maintained in a highly regulated, process driven environment
- Leadership skill—self-starter and able to drive team
- He/she must possess at least a HND or B.Sc in Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering, from a reputable institution.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to think designs through completely
- Familiar with IL6S/ TPM
It is expected that you will:
- Carry out the role accountabilities within the operating and process frameworks that apply to the company
- Work together with your stakeholders. A key part of your performance review each year will be based on their input.
- Exemplify the company’s Higher Purpose & Values in practice – this will be a key part of your annual development cycle.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Mondelez International is committed to providing an equal opportunity for all applicants having the same qualification and experience in compliance with requirements of local employment laws.