Citygate Global was founded in June 2007 as a Microfinance Institution and registered with Corporate Affairs Commission. The organisation was created with the objective to reduce Nigerian population living below poverty line by intervening and enhancing the capacities of the low-end actively engaged populace struggling to run a viable businesses to earn a living. The organisation activities are geared in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation and Financial Inclusion to all. We continually focus on this segment of the Nigerian economy by doing everything possible to assist them to run a viable businesses and improve their lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Processing Officer
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in related functions.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Evidence of professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- University Degree or Higher National Diploma in a related discipline.
- Problem solving and good negotiation skills is required
- Excellent Team Player
- Must be based in Ibadan and its environs
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 9th June, 2018.